- Masks must be worn.
- Cleaning in classrooms: All classrooms will be deep cleaned nightly. Throughout the day, students will disinfect desks.
Bathroom use: Teachers will create a bathroom schedule to ensure safety. Three students may be in the bathroom at a time properly wearing a mask and socially distancing.
Recess: Recess will occur at least once per day. Students will remain with their class, socially distance and wash hands before and after.
Hallways: Hallways are marked with directional arrows. Students are to remain six feet apart. No social circles or horseplay. Students will have a locker. They will be allowed to use locker based on a system developed by their teacher.
Entry and Exit of School: Student must maintain a fingertip-to-fingertip distance from one another at all times. Students will be escorted in and out of the building by their teacher. Only students can enter the building. Parents must drop off and pick up their child outside.
- Respect school property.
- Use school materials and equipment appropriately.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to self.
- Follow directions the first time given.
- Walk and talk quietly inside the school building.
- Use acceptable language.
- Follow the uniform policy.
- Attend class, be on time, and follow classroom rules.
- Follow the rules of the school.
- Enter and exit quietly.
- Wait quietly in line.
- Sit at assigned tables.
- Clean up your area and clear your tray properly.
- Leave all food in the lunchroom.
- No throwing food
- Respect personal space.
- Use proper hallways to enter and exit the building.
- Walk quietly in the halls at all times.
- Be with your class or have a pass.
- Carry playground equipment quietly.